Prepared. For a fast-moving world.
Prince's Gardens Preparatory School offers what we believe are the best indoor and outdoor prep school facilities in central London.
Four spacious traditional Grade II listed townhouses set in Kensington, housing the very latest technology, including access to multi-purpose areas like our Maker Space. An innovative learning environment that stimulates children to create and share their learning with materials they choose.
Prince's Gardens is in close proximity to Hyde Park with world-renowned museums and galleries on our doorstep.
The school benefits from direct access to:
- A large 2-acre secure garden
- Multi-sports spaces on site
- Access to outstanding facilities at Imperial College's 'Ethos' sports centre
- State of the art science labs
- Well-equipped music and art studios
- Strong links with educational institutions including Imperial College, the Royal College of Music and the London School of Mathematics
With great imaginations and access to a wide range of resources and technology, there really is no limit to what our children can achieve.
Children will buzz with ideas during their dedicated sessions in the Maker Space. Personalised learning is brought to life with children choosing how they develop their ideas and problem solve.
From green screen technology to 3D printing, craft and construction to coding, the Maker Space allows creativity to develop and flourish. Children learn how to use technology safely and develop key communication and collaborative skills for the future.